POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Experience about animations : Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies Server Time
2 Jul 2024 23:25:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Download-Link for the PRISM-Movies
From: Bruce Duncan
Date: 14 Nov 2002 12:33:00
Message: <0cn7tuora31f5rtk085r84rb24isf0d0te@4ax.com>
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:02:42 -0000, "Andrew Cocker"
<mai### [at] andrewcockercouk> wrote:

>Also, I'd advise you try VideoMach (www.gromada.com) which will create your mpeg-1
file from
>the individual bitmap images, without the need to create a large uncompressed avi
first (as
>will TMPGenc actually).

I used TMPGEnc to compress some of my anims, I just point it at the
first output bmp, and it picks up the rest of the frames
automatically. No need to create an uncompressed AVI first.

Also if you want to compress to AVI, VirtualDub 1.4.11 now allows you
to specify an image sequence (bmp or tga).